PSH Celebrates National Poetry Month with: A Poetry Writing Prompt A Day

For the first time, PSH (Poetry Super Highway) will be publishing a poetry writing prompt every day during the month of April in honor of National Poetry Month. The prompts are submitted by any and all who have an idea and wish to submit it. (See: Poetry Writing Prompt Submission Form.)

If motivated to write, you are also invited to post any poems written from the prompt as a comment underneath the prompt in the Poetry Super Highway Facebook Group. I must admit that am neither a fan nor advocate of Facebook... call me a fool, a dinosaur, a slug, anything you like... I just don't like Facebook. So, I'm posting any poems I write from PSH prompts here on The Rogue Nun and encouraging any and all to go to PSH and participate. And... by all means post your poetry to Facebook too. I'm certainly not advocating censorship or boycotts either. ;) 

Friends have called my personal writing style "snapshot poetry" since it tends to be short and resemble a picture of life experience. So, if you don't consider yourself a poet but can take a picture with a camera, why not stretch a bit and try taking one with words? It is National Poetry Month after all...


No comments:

A Promise Kept

  Post-it® Poem from April 30th on a 3x3 note. And that's it for this year! :) Thanks for following along...