Muse Monday 12/2/13 - A Dawning Yawn

Beginning today I'll be offering a prompt on Mondays to (hopefully) inspire some art (written or otherwise). I invite you to join in and share whatever the prompt has triggered either at Poetry Plus (a G+ community) or by adding your site URL to the comments section of this post (no linky tools for me, thanks). I won't be crushed if I get no takers. Yes, I have a healthy enough ego to continue without others joining in but... I believe we learn and love best by sharing so, here is your invitation. ;)

The prompt:


My response:

A Dawning Yawn

The gray of the day smudges
time out of focus
as I sit
without urgency or intention
waiting for the snow.


Please consider joining me at Poetry Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105065492442342030133


No comments:

A Promise Kept

  Post-it® Poem from April 30th on a 3x3 note. And that's it for this year! :) Thanks for following along...