Mango Garden Salsa

With peppers just harvested from plants my brother gave me in the spring, freshly picked tomatoes and a cucumber from my uncle’s garden, and a few sprigs of oregano from my herb garden, fresh salsa was a no-brainer. While I realize most salsa recipes call for cilantro or parsley, the fresh oregano throws in a nice little twist. Fresh mint would work well too. Now that our sinuses are fully cleared thanks to a healthy dose of capsicum, I’ll just have to figure out what we are going to do with the basket that is still full of Sugar chilies and Thai peppers... hmm... maybe cornbread. ;)

See Burnt Offerings for the latest recipe: Mango Garden Salsa


No comments:

A Promise Kept

  Post-it® Poem from April 30th on a 3x3 note. And that's it for this year! :) Thanks for following along...